Jim Sperling, Vice President Creative
"The first law of branding: Show me, don't tell me."
With over 30 years of experience in advertising and marketing, Jim knows how to spot, cultivate, and leverage a company's competitive differentiation to gain visibility for new business development and growth.
Three things Jim believes:
- Every company has a unique selling point. (Even if it's hidden, Jim and his team will find it. )
- Always keep it simple. (Less really is more.)
- Any negative can be turned into a positive. (We help clients do this every day.)
Five things you can count on Jim for:
- Pinpointing what makes your company unique, and pushing that message out so your target markets hear it and respond to it
- Ensuring your marketing budget is invested, not merely spent
- Knowing which marketing tactics will and will not work for your company
- Always giving you honest opinions and advice, even if it's not popular
- Doing the heavy lifting for you so you can focus on what you do best to grow your business
Jim is fortunate to have worked with hundreds of inspiring people and numerous great brands including Chevrolet, Travelers, Schweppes, Yahoo, and LEGO.